On 27–28 November 2018 in InterExpoCentre in the city of Sofia
in partnership with
- the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration of the Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski
- the Faculty of Structural Engineering of the University of Architecture, Civil Engineering, and Geodesy
- the European Law Society, the Bulgarian Society of Construction Law
- the Bulgarian Association of Construction Project Management
- the European Public Private Partnership Association
organize the 2nd International Conference
“Challenges To The Public-Private Partnership Development in Southeastern Europe”.
Our goal is to encourage the debate between the public and the private partners, the financing institutions (banks, public programs, funds, insurance companies), professional organizations and regulatory and supervisory bodies on the challenges and good practices in legal regulation and institutionalization, financing and management of public-private partnerships in Southeastern Europe.
We believe that the conference will provide a favorable environment for fruitful communication and networking between different professional communities, public authorities, financial institutions and investors.